Digital Sales Executive
Are you passionate about helping businesses succeed? Do you understand the importance of digital marketing in our current landscape? Then read on...
We are a direct-response digital agency that is growing faster than expected!
We are looking for a Digital Sales Executive with a hustle mentality. A switched on, a fearless assassin who is ready to help us achieve world domination.
This is an extremely hands-on role where you will be responsible for creating prospecting lists, converting them into leads, handling the sales process, and hopefully closing the deal. A strong marketing background will be important as you navigate through the sales process, sharing insights into why the prospect's business will need our services.
Your position is to prospect for new business, make presentations in person or via web conference, close sales, consult with internal subject matter experts as needed, provide sales activity reports to management, and share market intelligence with team members.
This is a sales position with monthly sales targets. You will receive a guaranteed monthly commission, plus bonuses based on the achievement of sales targets.
We're after a switched on Digital Sales Executive (Sales, Marketing Specialist) who can:
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Actively prospects new business opportunities to drive revenue and meet sales goals
- Negotiates contracts and master service agreements
- Ensures all necessary paperwork is complete and accurate
- Debriefs client services on relevant information for successful onboarding of new clients
- Maintain an organized sales pipeline and activity record using Hubspot CRM system
- Work closely with team members on process improvement
- Desired Skills and Experience.
- 1 year or more experience in selling digital marketing services such as website development, SEO, PPC, and social media to medium and large-sized businesses.
- 2 years or more experience in working in a marketing department for a business or working at an agency.
- Successful record in meeting sales targets.
- Willing to expand your industry knowledge base and a genuine interest in digital marketing.
- Advanced skills in the ability to relate to a business owner or department head and being able to identify and quantify their success factors.
- Accountable, team player, confident, positive, and fun will go a long way in fitting into the LunaDigital Agency culture.
- Able to work autonomously with unwavering work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be efficient, organized and task-oriented.
- A positive attitude.
- Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
- Well-versed with Digital Advertising.
What we're offering:
- Training and full support - we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry's training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Competitive Commission - we want you to feel the reward for the efforts with a scaling commission structure.
- A driven and vibrant team of the country's most switched-on digital marketers and growth experts (who actually walk the walk).
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive business and potentially look into base salary and H.O.D role.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited to complete an interview kit with us, within 10 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately, you haven't been successful this time around!